Chasing cheap tickets

Monday, October 14, 20130 comments

The tickets are not expensive these days. I checked the prices for Abu Dhabi last month and I went back to check the price again last night and I was shocked by the speed with which the price had gone . The price increased by 10 % in less than a week. How is this possible ? I was happy thinking to leave Abu Dhabi on September 8
and the rate of ticket now leaves me so frustrated and very distressed .

There are some sites that offer discount flight tickets and I'll probably end up with one of them . The reduction is not extravagant, but only 2-5% of the original price . At this point, I'd be happy with any other discounts.

People I 'have always heard that you should book your tickets at least thirty days prior to departure. This is when the bill is supposed to be at its best. However , I have more than thirty days before the September 8 and was convinced he was going to get a cheap plane ticket and a boy, I was wrong. Over the years , many investigations have been conducted and they all came with a different result.

Research by the Kayak found that the optimal time to buy a cheap ticket is 21 and 34 days before domestic and international flights , respectively. But 2,012 other website analysis found that , on average, are the lowest cost 49 days before a flight. Meanwhile , researchers at Texas A & M University found that Saturday and Sunday are the best to find discounts.

So what is the golden rule for flight tickets discount ? Well, my experience tells me that you have to buy the ticket when you think you can afford easily. I have been shopping for months and at the time I think I 'have found a price you can afford it , I relax and I think I'll buy in a day or two and when the time the price has increased. Has this happened to any of you before ?

I can not postpone my trip until October , because it does not suit me . It is September and the plan is off. Many mistakes are made in the name of saving a little money. Lesson learned , I'll try not to save so diligently because I end up spending more to " save more spend less " mantra. It's stressful , frustrating and not easy on the wallet. So who does it help ? Certainly not me !

Try to look for discounts where possible , but only go to the point where you think you can easily afford . I went to Dubai last year and I was ready to buy an expensive ticket at the last minute and I ended up saving 10% ( I bought it the day before my departure. Not a joke ) . I felt good , and uses the money to Dubai. This time I 'll try to be very careful in maintaining and default whenever ticket purchase. My initial plan was to go in August and after being postponed due to the price. Later , I found a better price in September and the week after the price increase . Will let you know if I ever have in my hands the ticket!
siege auto
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Travel World Space Way - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger